The General Manager plans, organizes and oversees all activities and systems in the dining services department. Supervises dining operations to ensure exceptional culinary experiences for our guest. Assures Parkhurst standards of quality, services and cleanliness are being met. Makes changes as needed to improve services, increase efficiency, manage costs and meet client requirements. Coaches management team and hourly associates to achieve company goals. Perform related duties as assigned by District Manager.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in a foodservice management role, preferably within college dining with direct client relations.
- Proven training, coaching, and team-building skills, as well as top-notch customer service skills.
- Strong financial management skills and fantastic client relations are required.
- Previous experience in a union environment preferred.
- Previous experience in catering required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft software and POS systems.
- Culinary/hospitality degree is strongly preferred.
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group - 10 months ago
You might say people are driven to dine out at these restaurants. Eat'n Park Hospitality Group operates about 80 Eat'n Park...