No visible tattoos, facial hair or piercings in the tongue, lip or nose
Must be able to work up to a 10 hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions.
Will be required to lift up to forty pounds during the course of a workday.
Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and team members to ensure the safety of individuals and customer needs.
Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a ladder.
Reasonable accommodation will be made to those requiring assistance
- Sets the standards for the 3 pillars -Hospitality, Quality, and Cleanliness
- Displays a high level of professionalism when interacting with guests and staff
- Committed to consistently delivering the best experience to every Guest
- Handles and resolves guest complaints/concerns with the commitment to satisfy them
- Makes assessment of the store’s position, capitalizes on strengths and prioritizes improvement where opportunities exist
- Builds staff/management team through internal hospitality, promoting from within, and developing a productive culture.
- Follows the RRR model of Retention –Relationships, Recognition, Reward
- Identifies and properly aligns management’s strengths/capabilities with tasks, goals, and development
- Develops management by assessment of individual performance, coaching fundamentals, and clearly defining expectations and goals.
- Demonstrates leadership through a strong involvement in operations
- Earns the respect of the staff/management through a lead-by-example and servant leadership approach
- Builds a strong rapport with staff/management and an understanding that hospitality begins behind the counter.
- Demonstrates a consistent and productive management style that is vocal, approachable, and receptive.
- Provide equal amounts of praise and constructive criticism through positive reinforcement
- Increases efficiency in execution and staffing by identifying opportunities.
- Is creative, innovative and entrepreneurial in building sales and culture
- Possesses good organizational skills, an ability to multi-task, and has a “big picture” perspective
- Handles intensity well and makes great decisions under pressure
- Monitors and makes effective decisions to control key costs; cost of goods sold, labor, and controllable expenses
- Ensures equipment is working
- Is sales growth oriented to ultimately increase profitability
- Has a strategic overview of store’s progress and future development
The General Manager position is the highest level of management within a single store. The GM is responsible for leading, mentoring, and advising the management team and staff to the successful execution of the restaurant. The GM teaches management on the fundamentals and approach to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, hospitality, and employee retention and morale. The GM oversees the entire operation, staffing, and financial performance of the restaurant including having an understanding of the stores progress and having strategic vision for its future development.
Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers - 16 months ago
Freddy's savory steakburger is inspired by the 50's style staple and reminiscent of an era focused on quality, cooked-to-order meals that...