The General Manager (GM) is responsible for managing the collision repair center’s resources to achieve annual business plan objectives. The GM is expected to be an energetic, enthusiastic team builder that presents a leadership example in all company activities.
1. Manage the activities of the entire location through the active coordination of staff
2. Insure customer satisfaction by managing staff to Gerber customer care standards
3. Conduct and document performance reviews for immediate reporting positions
4. Recruit, interview, and hire new staff as required
5. Actively participate in the damage appraisal process
Required: Excellent interpersonal skills, good oral and written skills, detail oriented, punctual; high school diploma; three to five years management experience with profit center responsibility; management of diverse groups of people; demonstrable mechanical aptitude and analysis skills; PC knowledge is required.
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in communications, management, or business; knowledge of metal/refinish replacement and repair techniques; A.S.E. & I-CAR certifications; automotive experience
If you have any questions about this position, please contact email@example.com
If you've been in a collision / auto accident, the last thing you need is more stress. With over 75 years of industry experience, we offer...