InTown Suites, a leader in extended-stay living, is now hiring an Extended Stay Living General Manager for the Nashville, TN market. The Extended Stay Living General Manager is responsible for the daily operations, financial performance and work atmosphere of an individual property. The Extended Stay Living General Manager is also responsible for ensuring that the property adheres to operational procedures and maintains a high level of quality and guest satisfaction.
- Effectively able to manage a staff of 7 employees
- Responsible for all office operations including guest services, bookkeeping and payroll
- Participate in recruiting and hiring of team members
- Oversee the training, development and support of property staff
- Provide exceptional guest service
- Maximize financial performance through revenue management
- Ability to drive sales through local marketin
Ideal Candidates possess:
- Must possess a valid driver's license, current automotive insurance and reliable transportation
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and background screening
- Proficient in the English language, both spoken and written
- Available to work on Saturday
- 3 - 5 years of previous management experience, preferably in restaurant, retail or hospitality
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience
- Basic business math and accounting skills, including P & L analysis
- Knowledge of the local competitive lodging landscape
InTown Suites is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Exceptional work/life balance - 5 day work weeks with no late nights or early mornings and the GM does not live on property
- Comprehensive training programs
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus potential
Attach Resume and enter "Job Code" and your name in the subject line.
"In town? Sweet!" That's what InTown Suites likes to hear traveling businesspeople say. The company owns more than 130 InTown...