To oversee the entire operation of assigned High Rise community and consistently adhere to and perpetuate the mission and vision of the corporation.
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS include the following. Other requirements may be assigned.
Negotiate pricing and oversee the work of 3rd party vendors to ensure satisfactory completion. Continued involvement in buyer reinforcement program.
- Interact with developer representatives and other designated consultants during the initial pre-sale stage to develop relationships and implement appropriate procedures in order to facilitate the successful day-to-day operations of the community.
- Work closely with the Boards of Directors within the governance model to develop the initial goals and priority issues. Continue to do so on a yearly basis.
- Cause the implementation of the stated priority goals/issues/business plans.
- Continual process of seamless connection between each of the assigned corporations.
- Provide community leadership and guidance to ensure that the needs or desires of the homeowners are being addressed.
- Create, or cause to be created, and implement the annual working budget, subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
- Monitor the monthly financial position of the corporation(s) and report current standing to the Board of Directors, monthly.
- Provide leadership to each meeting involving the Boards of Directors in terms of agenda support and written and oral reports. Summarize the priorities of each meeting and complete, or cause to be completed, any/all directives within agreed upon timeframe.
- Awareness of homeowners’ community desires.
- Recruit, hire, train,, manage the performance and discipline, as necessary all community staff in accordance with the documented management plan. Provide oversight of all targeted programs/alliances as directed by the Board of Directors. As economically feasible, pre-determine outsourcing to accomplish tasks/programs.
- Maintain strategic relations with identified key alliances.
- Plan, coordinate and lead an annual goal-setting day with the Board of Directors and other key participants of community.
- Confer with other departments, divisions and outside agencies, including community groups and organizations. Identify, develop and implement programs to meet community needs.
- Assess and monitor community needs: identify opportunities for improving service delivery methods and procedures and developing new programs. Implement programs or improvements.
- Attend and participate in professional group meetings. Stay abreast of new trends and innovations in fields of community management and community programming.
- Organize, or cause to be organized, a volunteer readiness program.
- Create, or cause to be created, Homeowner Welcome Program.
- Ensure appropriate training of all community staff.
- Oversee project Implementation.
- On-site visibility.
- Effectively handle complaints, disputes and resolve grievances presented by internal and external customers in accordance with company policies, procedures and practices.
- Approve invoices and community expenses in accordance to the extablished budget.
- Understanding of all agreements for corporate implementation.
- Ensure adherence to master calendar, maintenance calendar, association budgets and subsidy program.
- Review corporation policies on an ongoing basis to ensure compliance with civil code, declaration and other requirements of governing institutions.
- Follows quality system procedures.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to drive to other work locations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervise multiple employees assigned to given corporation. Other supervisors assigned to given corporation may directly report to this position as well.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Is committed to continual learning as evidenced by attendance at seminars and industry programs.
- Display strong written skills and publish appropriate documentation as directed to create the legacy for the corporation; particularly in the area of operations.
- Directly interact with the staff of the corporation(s) and the designated Board(s) of Directors within the governance model for the purpose of advisement and ultimate implementation of Board directives.
- Possess budgetary knowledge and control for the purpose(s) of executing programs within the community as well as related activities that may be cost-shared for the benefit of the community.
- Display a community posture that positively represents the vision of the corporation.
- Be well spoken so as to instill confidence in the homeowners that reside within the community as well as the public that may interact through designated programs.
- Technologically oriented.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Applications, especially Word and Excel.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- A minimum of seven years of successful high profile community management experience, with at least 4 of those years responsible for a staff of no less than five individuals.
- Must possess a college degree and the CCAM designation.
Full-time, exempt position. There will be occasions when it is necessary to work various evenings, weekends. Consistent and regular attendance required.
I acknowledge that I have read this document and that it was discussed with me today. I understand the contents and acknowledge that I received a copy.
MERIT Property Management, Inc - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard