The General Manager will drive incremental growth in the reprographic line of service, control costs across the entire location by applying company standards to all areas of the business and ensure quality work product to end clients. Your duties and responsibilities will be as designated by the Company, and are envisioned to include directing the activities of Field Operations for the marketplace. Provide leadership over Account Representatives, Production Operations and Administration. Reports performance and market status to Business Services Headquarters in Atlanta, GA. Participate in administering Company policies and developing long-range goals and objectives. Drives change transformation and strategy execution to achieve specific business results. Creates business strategy to focus on strengths, competitive advantage and differentiation. Incorporates broad knowledge to address complex, unusual and critical issues. Develops long-term plans that impact the achievement of business results. Recognizes profitability and revenue potential in business opportunities. Demonstrates leadership versatility.
The General Manager will also handle local HR issues as needed, take personal responsibility to ensure all expenditures are appropriate and valid and continually improve the culture of the local market by motivating employees and fostering a positive work environment.
Management and Leadership
- Must recruit, train and develop members of the sales team starting with the Account Representative position to ensure attainment of revenue expectations.
- Drive incremental growth in the reprographic line of services
- Control costs across the entire location by applying company standards to all areas of the business
- Ensure quality work product to end clients
- Share in management all local HR issues (hiring, firing, managing time off, etc…)
- Take personal responsibility to ensure all business expenditures are appropriate and valid.
- Continually improve the culture of the local market by motivating employees and fostering a positive work environment
- Actively participate in the creation of sales strategies to reach company and office goals. i.e. lead activities to close deals and finalize contracts, negotiate contract terms, including pricing.
- Direct and oversee site production activities and personnel to ensure high safety standards at all times.
- Direct production activities to insure safety and compliance with quality control standards, regulatory compliance, and lease agreements.
- Oversee and/or ensure good housekeeping at site at all times.
- Oversee local operations to provide management of overall financial health of the market.
- Control losses of the market to ensure the continuity of profits and solvency of the company.
- Provide recommendations regarding effective negotiations of leases and equipment.
- Oversee local expenses and approve all reimbursements requests.
- Ensure client and vendor file integrity (documents, analytical information where required, communication notations, etc.).
- Maintain general oversight and insure accuracy of ecords including A/R, A/P, Inventory, etc.
- Assist in development of forms and tools to increase company efficiency and risk management.
- Identify customer service improvement opportunities and coordinate with other departments to enhance customer service quality
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals that comply with established guidelines and policies
- Maintain up-to-date working knowledge of the industries served and the products & services
- Interface with clients regarding sales proposals and presentations
- Make customer commitments on pricing and standard service capabilities within established guidelines and policies
- Coordinate with eDiscovery sales partners and other business partners to coordinate introduction of electronic discovery opportunities to generate up-sale revenue
- Coordinate with Sales Support and Operations Managers to ensure that all customer inquiries are answered and to ensure accurate delivery of services
- Four-year college degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of five years of experience in business management, planning and financial oversight.
- A minimum of five years of experience in personnel management, including hiring,supervision, performance evaluating
- Must be a respected and strong leader
- Must be a conduit of communication between departments
- Must have a strong understanding of both the sales and operational sides of the reprographic business
- Must be a client facing problem solver
- Must have a strong ability to understand and manage a P&L.
- Must be capable and willing to enforce and strengthen the Modus culture
- Must support the national sales effort of eDiscovery by ensuring the introduction of Senior and Executive Associates to local contacts
- Proven skills in business and financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
- Effective problem - solving and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
- Demonstrated ability to multi - task and work in a fast - paced office setting.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations
Modus is an eDiscovery services provider. Some of the world’s largest corporations and AMLAW 200 law firms trust Modus to solve tough...