We are looking for a healthcare executive who can:|
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Deliver outstanding customer service to assess and improve processes
- Lead the evolution of our people, process and technology
- Lead continuous process improvement initiatives within the pharmacy
- Lead, mentor and develop people/talent to achieve their highest potential and professional goals which support the pharmacy’s overall strategies
- Develop and implement processes to ensure we leverage the latest technological environment
- Develop relationships across the Omnicare enterprise
- Establishes current and long-range objectives, plans and policies to support local and corporate initiatives
- Reviews operating results to ensure objectives are met
- Provides Sales and Marketing assistance to new and existing accounts
- Maintain a sound plan of corporate organization and follow established policies and procedures to ensure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession.
- Develop procedures and controls to promote communication and adequate information flow.
- Follow company operating policies consistent with Omnicare’s broad policies and objectives and ensure their appropriate execution
- Evaluate the results of overall operations and regularly and systematically report the results to the Regional Service Area Director and Regional Vice President as required.
- Ensure that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood to the satisfaction of both parties.
- Ensure that all organization activities and operations are executed in compliance with state and federal regulations and laws governing financial and pharmacy operations.
- Promote compliance, SOP, purchasing, and clinical support of Omnicare clinical programs and formulary initiatives.
- Respect the privacy, confidentiality, and security of patient information and property .
- Access only the minimum amount of patient protected health information needed to perform your role well.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Customer Pharmacy Services policy and procedure manual.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Omnicare Long Term Care Pharmacy/ Infusion Pharmacy Policy and Procedure Manual and internal pharmacy policies and procedures.
- Attend corporate and pharmacy meetings as required.
- Responsible for completing other projects and responsibilities as assigned by the Regional Service Area or Omnicare management.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
- Registered Pharmacist in the State of Illinois, required
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-10 years of Pharmacy experience
- Knowledge of the long term care pharmacy industry preferred
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex topics using reasoning abilities to apply advanced mathematical concepts and draw valid conclusions
Customer Orientation: Understands multiple customers in a matrix environment.
- Leadership: identifies, selects and retains diverse talent. Inspires extraordinary results by engaging employees, leading change, valuing diversity and shaping an environment of high performance > Provides regular and timely feedback to encourage developmental opportunities for associates, both direct and indirect reports
- Strategic Thinker: Has vision – anticipates future consequences and trends accurately; broad knowledge and perspective; creates competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans to improve customer satisfaction
- Communication: Ensures understanding regardless of the communication vehicle; understands the needs and perspectives of others and tailors delivery accordingly; shares information appropriately; actively listens.
Omnicare, Inc - 5 months ago
Omnicare strives to be omnipresent in US nursing homes. The firm is the country's largest institutional pharmacy services provider, dis...