An immediate opportunity exists for a proven restaurant professional with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. We offer great opportunities to build and grow into a professional culinary expert while maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environments.
- Degree in Hospitality Management/ Culinary Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a General Manager in a high volume, full service, fine dining restaurant.
- Excellent Knowledge of Classic of proper dry aged beef cooking and storing procedures.
- Impeccable Service Standards, clean work habits with a great attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in a high volume environment while always maintaining a sense of humor and appearing calm.
- Professional demeanor with the ability to interact with all types of team members.
- Proven ability to lead a staff and positively influence employee behavior.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills and have the ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required.
We’re looking for a highly motivated career-focused individual with the ability to exceed our guests’ expectations to become part of the winning team at the Patina Restaurant Group EOE.
- Competitive compensation package
- Major medical insurance options
- Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Matching 401K program
- Company Dining program
Patina Restaurant Group - 2 years ago
Patina Restaurant Group operates some of the most exciting restaurants in the world. From the Grand Tier Restaurant at Lincoln Center to...