1200 locations…..550 cities…..95 countries…..and growing!
Be Part of a Winning Team. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with others who are customer focused and driven to succeed in a high-volume, fast paced, ever-changing environment.
Become an Expert. You will be given superior training that includes extensive product training, presentation and solution selling skills as well as state-of-the-art tools and on-going support so you can succeed in a competitive sales driven environment.
Be Recognized and Rewarded. We offer lucrative bonuses and benefits that start after 30 days. For outstanding performers; we offer advancement opportunities and long term career growth.
The General Manager has overall responsibility for running a Regus business centre profitably while driving the sales, operations and leading a team. They are clearly focused on generating new sales, whilst growing and retaining existing customers by delivering exceptional customer service. Ultimately, the services provided by the General Manager and their team help attract and retain our customers of each centre.
- Executes a call strategy aimed at: commercial property agents, 3 rd party contacts, local companies, and local partnerships in order to generate new business.
- Consistently achieves KPI’s on activity: Calls, Meetings face to face, Tours , Networking events.
- Accountability for Centre profitability, Centre performance and the Centre’s success through P&L management
- Drives revenue for Regus by effectively and consistently maximizing all service revenue.
- Effectively manage the renewal process
- With a focus on meeting Customer satisfaction and retention metrics, maintain and develop existing customer relationships
- Ensures the centre team is delivering exceptional customer service and customer’s needs are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Ensures front of house, housekeeping, health & safety, visual and brand company standards are delivered and maintained representative of a 5-star business.
Key Position Requirements :
- Responsible for recruiting, inducting, training, managing, motivating, leading and developing a centre team.
- Set clear performance expectations for each team member and hold them accountable for results
Minimum of 3+ years of experience selling products or service solutions through direct sales within a business-to-business sales environment and leadership.
Persuasiveness/Sales Ability – Identifies customers needs, customizes approach, demonstrates how service fits and responds to objections appropriately, closes deals.
Adaptability/Flexibility – Able to respond quickly to changing demands, processes and updated information.
Teamwork/Collaboration – Supports business unit’s initiatives and goals, co-operates and demonstrates positive attitude toward others; will assist in all areas as needed.
Proven ability to manage and motivate teams to consistently deliver high performance
Planning/Organizing Work – Sets priorities, establishes objectives/milestones, schedules activities effectively and submits accurate and timely reports.
Experienced in previous P&L responsibility is highly desirable.
Communication Skills – Excellent phone skills, thinks on their feet, presents logically, listens to client needs, responds to objections, and creates interest in product.
Initiative – Takes action, initiates calls in pursuit of sales.
Customer service focused at all times.
High Energy – Maintains high productivity/activity level.
Values and Culture – Sets high performance standards for self and the organization, embodies values of Regus.
Proficiency of MS office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
College degree preferred
The world’s largest provider of flexible workspace.
Regus is at the forefront of a business revolution. We offer businesses –...