SpecPro, Inc. (www.specpro-inc.com) is a dynamic 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation specializing in Life Sciences, Engineering, Technical and Environmental Services. With over 16 years of professional experience, SpecPro is proud to serve the government and industry in these disciplines.
We are currently seeking a General Manager for our San Antonio location. In this position you will position the SpecPro Group successfully in selected fields of the Government Services Industry. Assist with developing a strategic plan to define and advance the Group’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as a member of the SpecPro Group.
• Recommend strategic directions for the company’s business, and when approved assist with implementation of the corresponding strategic, business and operational plans.
• Assist with developing a strategic plan to advance the Group’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and to further the aims of the SpecPro Group.
• Assist with the planning, development, and implementation strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the Group.
• Oversee company operations to ensure efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
• Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
• Develop top-level organizational structure and staffing.
• Create plans for management development and succession in all key positions and then implement such plans.
• Evaluate performance of management for compliance with established Group policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
• Manage and oversee the required interfaces between the SpecPro Group, government agencies, employees and the general public.
• Assist with directing company planning and policy-making committees supporting the Group mission.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Environmental Science.
A minimum of 10 years federal environmental contracting experience is desired.
• Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of federal/government contracting, negotiating, and change management. Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures. Experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures. Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources. Ability to analyze and interpret financial data. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to identify and secure funding/revenue sources.
• Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community. Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
• This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Environmental Science and a minimum of ten years of experience in a senior leadership role for a large division or company.
Bristol Bay Native Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job