TMX Finance |
Earn- $40K to $150K!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Start Making Real Money!
TMX Finance is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer specialty finance companies in the United States. With a family of brands that includes: TitleMax, TitleBucks, InstaLoan, EquityAuto Loan, TMX Credit, and AutoCash, TMX Finance is comprised of a diversified product offering. TMX Finance has over 1,000 stores spanning 12 states and has aggressive growth plans to double in size in the next three years. The rapid growth of the company has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
The General Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the store's day to day operations and performance. This person should encourage store growth and increase profitability through the management of customer relations, operating costs, sales and collections. This position is for a highly charismatic leader who has the ability to develop great relationships and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization. Successful candidates will have a winning vision, the ability to motivate individuals and develop a team atmosphere, while maintaining the company core values.
TMX Finance offers a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive base salary with monthly bonus structure
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Closed on Sundays
- Company training
- Accelerated career advancement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all store operations to ensure that sales transactions, customer payments and collection activities are properly performed in accordance with the Company's operations procedures and all applicable laws
- Ability to work store hours of operation including Saturdays (NEVER WORK A SUNDAY AGAIN!)
- Increase store profitability through customer relationship development, community involvement, marketing, soliciting new business sources, employee training and managing all store operating expenses
- Coach, lead and develop all team members for the store to maximize their performance potential
- Direct, prioritize, delegate and supervise the work of all store employees
- Determine and/or approve loan values based off of a comprehensive vehicle appraisal
- Interview and hire qualified candidates for position openings as well as train and retain current staff on company policies and operational procedures
- Prepare and analyze daily, monthly and other company reports and communicate information necessary to various levels of management
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Four year high school degree or equivalent required
- Management experience of employees required
- Retail, sales, or finance experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR
- Valid driver's license and car insurance
- Must be at least 19 years of age
TitleMax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CareerBuilder - 10 months ago