Don’t watch us grow…..bë a part of it! Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual restaurant concept serving fresh and tasty Mediterranean-inspired food in an environment of warm hospitality. Our expansion continues and we’re looking for talented leaders to join our team. We grew by 50% last year during a recession and with plans to open another 20-25 new locations in 2012, we are looking for people whom can rise to the challenge as we embrace rapid growth!
We are seeking General Managers and Assistant Managers whom are enthusiastic, outgoing, energetic, driven, and passionate about the restaurant business. Our 100% fresh kitchen is challenging and very hands on, yet the fast-paced culture remains fun and energetic. As a Zoës Kitchen restaurant manager, you'll manage both the front and back of house operations and therefore, prior kitchen experience is preferred . You’ll ensure Zoës high standards and service levels are consistently met and that all customers always receive an uncompromising food experience!
You'll have the opportunity to build on your skills and discover new ones. You’ll hire, train and develop your staff….while working with budgets, inventory, labor management, and P&Ls. You will use the tools and training provided by Zoës to grow sales and increase profits while you grow and develop both personally and professionally.
All managers are required to attend Zoës University, an in-depth five week training program. The “ZU” experience is intense and challenging, yet rewarding and fun! Upon graduation, you will be equipped with the many tools necessary to successfully operate a Zoës Kitchen in any of our markets.
If you’re looking for a great opportunity to grow your hospitality career with a successful and exciting organization, we invite you to apply now.
- Balanced, Flexible Schedules
- NO Late Nights
- 5 Day Workweek
- Casual Dress
- Free Meals While Working
- Grease--Free Kitchens
- Fun, Upbeat Environment
- Paid Vacation
- 100% Company Paid Insurance Benefits
- Generous Monthly Bonus Program for General Managers
- Ability/flexibility to work 45-55+ hours per week including mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Self-discipline and initiative
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Basic accounting skills and strong analytical and decision making skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage, train and motivate a diverse employee group
- Knowledge of computers sufficient to fulfill management functions
- GM requires 2 - 5 years of restaurant management experience and AGM requires at least 1 year of restaurant experience
- Stable and progressive work history
- Prior kitchen experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred; however a combination of experience and education will be considered as an alternative
Zoës Kitchen is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Zoës Kitchen - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Zoës Kitchen, a rapidly growing, fast-casual restaurant concept with fresh and tasty Mediterranean-inspired cuisine served in an...