Steak n Shake was founded in 1934 in Normal, Illinois. We are one of the oldest restaurant chains in the United States and serve a distinct niche in the mid-scale casual dining segment. As a classic American brand we intend to lead and dominate the premium burger and milk shake segment of the restaurant industry. Featuring a core menu of STEAKBURGER sandwiches, thin and crispy french fries, chili, and hand-dipped milk shakes we currently operate over 500 locations in 21 states.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We are looking for the industry’s TOP TALENT for Restaurant Manager opportunities!
- General Manager compensation commensurate with experience.
- Quarterly Incentive Bonus Program.
- Medical, dental, and life insurance plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Exceptional training, development, and orientation program.
- Minimum 3 years successful track record as a Restaurant Manager in a restaurant.
- Proven track record of building sales, increasing profits, people development, and QSC improvement.
- Strong service and hospitality focused leadership style.
- Demonstrates an ownership mentality, business maturity, and strong industry awareness.
- Utilizes tactical and strategic judgment to achieve all key business measures.
Steak ‘n Shake was founded in February, 1934 in Normal, Illinois. Gus Belt, Steak ‘n Shake’s founder, pioneered the...