We are El Pollo Loco, a company with over 30 years of history made up of people that are excited and energized by the opportunities the next 30 years will bring. Our employees are the driving force behind our strategies and innovations. Ideas come from every level and every department.
We are proud to be a diverse group, made up of people who have been with us for many years and others who have recently joined the fun. Together we honor our history of success and our commitment to innovation and the fresh perspectives that will forge our future success.
Currently we are looking for General Managers for Long Beach and surrounding areas.
You must apply online!
TO APPLY: www.elpolloloco.com/careers
Its not crazy to crave success! At El Pollo Loco, you can taste the rewards of managing a million-dollar-plus business. From the people to the overall restaurant operations, you run the whole show–building an inspired team, creating the ultimate guest experience, delivering exceptional food quality, championing the operations, and achieving financial goals. Its all at your fingertips. All you need are strong leadership skills, excellent communications and a track record of success in the restaurant industry.
As a respected General Manager, your key responsibilities may include:
Our ideal candidates will possess:
- Managing the business operations of one restaurant with 20 to 45 crew members
- Providing coaching, training and development of Assistant Managers, Shift Leaders and Crew members
- Measuring, creating and ensuring exceptional guest experiences
- Coordinating and implementing new product introductions and procedures in the restaurant
- Ensuring execution and compliance with all security, food safety, quality, and cleanliness standards
- Maintaining cost controls and meeting the sales/profit goals
- Administering all in-restaurant records and procedures including payroll, inventories, security and employee personnel files
- Leading restaurant management team in recruitment, selection, hiring, retention, employee relations and corrective action
- Ensuring a respectful and diverse workplace exists in the restaurant
- High school diploma or equivalent (college education desired)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (second language a plus)
- Strong interpersonal and conflict-resolution skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- A current drivers license and use of a personal car
- Three plus years experience in the hospitality industry
- A food handler card where applicable
CareerBuilder - 14 months ago