HealthCare Partners Medical Group is a multispecialty medical group that is recognized for its quality of care and high rates of patient satisfaction. HealthCare Partners has over 3,500 employees, including 500+ primary care and specialty physicians, caring for more than 500,000 patients throughout Los Angeles County and Northern Orange County . HCP operates 40 medical clinics, five urgent care centers, two medical spas, and an ambulatory surgery center. If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized, privately-owned Medical Group.
HealthCare Partners may be the employer for you. We are currently seeking a General Office Clerk 1 :
Responsible for maintaining, controlling and producing files when requested by authorized employees.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate HealthCare Partners' (HCP) commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Files and maintains department information.
- Sorts items by alphabetical and numerical systems.
- Answers phones and takes messages as required.
- Photocopies as needed.
- Adheres to Universal Precautions at all times.
- Adheres to safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Uses, protects, and discloses HCP patients' protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
° High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent. Includes special certification required for specific jobs.
° Up to and including 1 year of experience.
° Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
° Ability to sort by alphabetical and numerical order.
° God phone skills.
° Previous filing experience.
HealthCare Partners - 7 months ago
Since 1992, HealthCare Partners has been committed to developing innovative models of healthcare delivery that improve our patients' quality...