SOS Employment Group has teamed up with a leading freeze dry food producer in search of General Production workers for their plant in Albany, OR. Pay is $8.80 per hour OR up to $9.30 for shift differential.
Primary Tasks Performed: Variety of tasks necessary for preparation and packaging of food and non-food products.
Specific job tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Inspection of fresh or processed product on conveyor belt or rolling trays
- Placing product on processing and/or packaging conveyor systems
- Lifting/moving trays off and onto carts
- tray loading product onto trays
- Assisting in moving racks of product
- Packing of packaged product into cardboard boxes
- Labeling/Sealing product cases and/or cartons
- Cleaning and set-up of processing and packaging operations
- Various other assigned tasks as production needs require.
Applicants may be subject to a background check:
- On-the-job raining provided
- No minimum education requirements
- Prefer previous production-related experience but nor required
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to read and write to a 3 rd grade level
- Ability to follow basic tasking and direction in English (Examples: Show and tell, verbal instruction, picture aid or a combination of these)
- Ability to count in numerical order
- Ability to bend and twist repetitively while lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
- Flexible to work 8 to 12 hours per day, day or night hours and additional hours based on business need
A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employ-ability.
Interested candidates must apply via our website. Please click on the link below to apply. Candidates will be required to complete a position survey. Candidates that pass this survey will be further considered for the position and will complete the application process.
SOS Employment Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrates diversity at all levels of its organization.
SOS Employment Group - 19 months ago
When a small or midsized business is short on labor, SOS Staffing Services answers the call for help. Founded in 1973, the company provides...