WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Ahern Rentals is looking for a general rental mechanic with thorough knowledge of power, electrical, diesel and hydraulic systems including theory to maintain our fleet of rental equipment at its peak performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain heavy duty and other construction machinery
- Assign duties to assistants
- Inspect work to ensure repairs and replacements have been completed correctly
- Clean equipment with pressure washer
- Respond to service calls at customerâ€™s worksites
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of the shop and yard
- Overhaul and repair electric and fuel system engines
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Required to have a minimum 3 years heavy equipment mechanical experience
- Must possess own tools
- Must be able to work on several types and brands of equipment
- Must be able to read and understand electrical & hydraulic schematics
- Basic welding skills preferred
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Must be able to provide Motor Vehicle Record at time of job offer (current within 15 days)
- Basic computer skills preferred
Ahern Rentals, Inc. is an equipment rental company with locations primarily in the southwestern United States. The Company rent a range of...