General Sales Manager
Manages sales team and maximizes revenues through inventory management and serving customer needs.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university;
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supervises efforts of sales team by reviewing sales proposals and negotiations with clients.
- Monitors sales progress and reports such to management.
- Develops implements and communicates sales strategies/action plans.
- Works with Digital Sales Manager to successfully market digital/interactive products.
- Understands and has a track record of success working in the national sales arena.
- Leads the sales and marketing efforts of specified station events.
- Takes part in conducting sales meetings.
- Hires, coaches, trains, counsels and motivates sales and sales support team.
- Develops sales commission and incentive plans.
- Manages inventory and pricing through coordination with the traffic department.
- Coordinates sales activities with other departments.
- Accompanies subordinates on calls to prospects.
- Represents Radio One at various community organizations, trade shows and/or events.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Interactive One - 22 months ago