Computer Stores Northwest (CSNW), dba The Mac Store, is seeking a GENERAL STORE MANAGER to lead our Corvallis Mac Store Team. The Corvallis store is located in beautiful downtown Corvallis, OR. The Mac Store is the oldest locally owned and operated Apple reseller in the Pacific Northwest. It is our goal to offer a retail experience second to none. To attain that goal we make sure that The Mac Store offers our customers the widest range of products, support and services of any Macintosh reseller.
Our General Manger is responsible for all aspects of the store's performance including inventory, sales, service and most importantly, employee and customer morale. The objective is to bring the store to its full financial potential by creating an awesome customer experience which will in turn, grow sales and service. Direction and guidance will be provided by our executive management team and by working in collaboration with our team of General Managers. One must be a self-directed and motivated professional who has the ceaseless energy necessary to lead and motivate employees to achieve their best. We are looking for someone who will set the examples every employee should emulate, such as smiling at and greeting every customer who walks through the door and creating an atmosphere of learning, harmony and respect.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS (include but are not limited to):
- Manage the overall operation of the store within company accepted practices to include sales growth and contained expenses. * Understand company goals, policies, sales and marketing objectives and act in support of these at all times.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with CSNW management and directors.
- Develop and operate within budgets by department for sales and expenses.
- Select, train and manage all store employees including sales, admin and service personnel.
- Motivate the store staff and maintain a high level of morale within the store.
- Maximize customer satisfaction while developing long-term business relationships.
- Actively seek opportunities in the community to participate in activities that serve to enhance the corporate image.
- Be conscious of responsibility for equal opportunity by ensuring that all hiring, firing, pay and promotion are conducted in a non-discriminatory manner.
- Understand competitors' approach to and positioning in your stores' markets. * Ensure that adequate safety precautions are used for protection of all employees and customers.
- Support company-wide marketing initiatives with staff training and store merchandising.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of employee activity, submitting required documentation to Corporate Office.
- Attend scheduled management meetings prepared to discuss agenda items and present relevant information along with constructive feedback to the team.
*Must have 3-5 years successful sales management experience, as measured by sales performance against goals.
*Demonstrated ability to motivate a team of professionals.
*Experience in the field of Computer Systems and/or Computer Software sales.
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills with external and internal customers.
*BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
*Commitment to life long learning.
We offer a full benefits package including: medical, vision, dental, life, flexible spending account, 401k, paid time off (PTO), Employee Purchase Plan (purchase at cost) and several supplemental insurances.
TO APPLY: ➢ Email resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
CSNW appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission.
Only those candidates who best meet our qualifications and needs will be contacted.
CSNW is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.