STRUCTURAL collaborates with clients to improve infrastructure by combining our award-winning specialty construction, repair and maintenance services with our proprietary technologies to provide innovative solutions for demanding engineering and construction challenges.
We are currently recruiting for a General Superintendent for our Sarasota, Florida office. As a General Superintendent, you will be responsible providing high level management to other Superintendents, Foremen and field crews. You will provide oversight to a number of concrete repair, waterproofing and related restoration projects in the greater West Florida region. Additionally, you will motivate team members to work together to accomplish tasks, coordinate work activities with other construction project activities and assigns work to employees, based on material and worker requirements of specific jobs.
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for this position:
We are offering this opportunity to an energetic, enthusiastic, team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This person will be required to travel frequently to multiple project sites. There will also be short trips out of town visiting projects. We are looking for a goal-oriented, self-starter for this highly visible operations role. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. EOE/M/F/D/V
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a general superintendent or project management role.
- Previous experience with commercial construction repair and restoration projects to include oversight of several projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated skills to managed self-performed projects as well as projects involving subcontractors
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage, train, mentor and lead other field leaders
- Intermediate computer skills to effectively create reports for operations leadership
- Previous experience overseeing an aggregate number of projects of at least $20 Million.
Structural Group - 18 months ago