At Smashburger we have fun, and we make money while doing it!
Smashburger is a unique fast-casual burger concept founded in Denver in 2007. With over 200 locations worldwide, Savin Burgers LLC is proud to introduce more locations here in Massachusetts. Due to our rapid growth and expansion in Middlesex County, we are currently looking for high energy, result-driven Restaurant General Managers and Assistant Managers for leadership roles in our organization.
Our Restaurant General & Assistant Managers share a passion for creating a better burger and a better guest experience with every visit. We thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment, we have fun, and we make money while doing it. If you want to be a part of something fresh and something unique, you have come to the right place.
Restaurant General Manager/Assistant Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all guests are served in a courteous, timely manner.
- Maintain high food quality and attractive food appearance in accordance with Smashburger specifications, which results in the achievement of sales and cost control objectives.
- Maintains records: including daily sales and cash analysis, daily volume and product purchase reports and other reports as requested.
- Maintains proper sanitation and cleanliness of the unit in order to fulfill health requirements and Smashburger standards to enhance the dining atmosphere for guests.
- In charge of personnel selection, training scheduling and supervising activities in compliance with all federal and state laws and with the standards of Smashburger to develop a high degree of staff efficiency and teamwork.
- Implements and monitors cost and other control techniques in order to ensure the achievement of sales and profit objectives.
- Orders inventory on a timely basis to ensure an adequate amount, but not overabundance, of raw material.
- Maintains records including daily sales and cash analysis, daily volume and product purchase reports and reports to the Director of Operations at specified times to ensure accurate financial accounting.
Smashburger. . . The Most Promising Company In America
Forbes Magazine, December 2011
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- At least 3 years of restaurant managing experience
- Must have sense of urgency, enjoy fast paced environment, and guest service focus.
- Proven ability to drive sales and guest service initiatives by motivating and leading team members
- Understanding of financial profit and loss statements, food cost, inventory, food safety, and sanitation requirements
- Proven ability to hire train and develop team members
Smashburger Company Overview
Smashburger is America’s fastest growing, fast casual “better burger” restaurant with global appeal, offering a variety of handcrafted menu items, including regionally inspired burgers and sides, and a ‘create your own’ model that allow guests to customize their experience. Smashburger also offers a wide assortment of chicken sandwiches, a selection of local beverages, craft beer and hand-spun Häagen-Dazs® shakes to provide a unique experience. Developed and owned by private equity firm Consumer Capital Partners (CCP), Smashburger operates and develops both corporate and multi-unit franchise territories across the globe with 200 restaurants across 29 markets in the United States, Canada, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Costa Rica. Smashburger recently topped Fast Casual’s 2012 Top Mover & Shakers list, and was named America’s Most Promising Company by Forbes magazine in 2011. It is the recipient of the International Council of Shopping Centers 2011 Hot Retailer Award and was also named to the Inc. 500 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies the past two years in a row. To learn more, visit www.smashburger.com.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Wings Over is opening a new location. We need General Managers, Assistant Mangers, and Shift Runners.
Immediate openings for General...