The purpose of this position is to provide geologic data in coordination with production in evaluation for specific well sites. Coordinate with the land department for specific pertinent lease information. Aid the senior geologist and geology manager in prospect reviews. This position will be located in Fort Worth, Tx.
Essential functions may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide all disclosed program locations for investor programs
- Provide PUD’s for 6 month and year-end
- Responsible for log review including casing point decisions and baffle placements
- Responsible for providing drilling prognoses: determine all casing depths, geologic targets and total depths
- Responsible for all geologic mapping in area of responsibility including but not limited to isopach and structure maps of key formations. Responsible for keeping up with competitors drilling activity
- Coordinate with various field office personnel
Qualifications & Work Environment:
- Thorough knowledge of geologic fundamentals
- Ability to create Isopach mapping, structure mapping, working with others in a team environment as well as work independently
- Skill in the use of MS office along with computer skills
Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ARP) is an E&P master limited partnership active in oil and gas production in the Barnett Shale in...