We are looking for a client and results oriented Geologist to assist
professionals on diverse project teams in our Cleveland, Ohio office.
This is an opportunity to work on challenging environmental services
projects for a wide range of clients.
- Conducting due diligence
- Coordinating with multiple sub-contractors
- Conducting field activities for site characterization and remediation projects
- Data compilation and report writing
- Data interpretation and presentation to project team
About Haley & Aldrich:
- B.S. in Geology or Hydrogeology
- 3 years experience with general environmental and site investigations and remediation
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- The ability to travel
Haley & Aldrich staff teams engage in challenging environmental, engineering and management projects with clients in the U.S. and internationally. If you enjoy seeing the positive impact of your work and want to grow your skills in a rewarding, collaborative learning environment, we would like to hear from you. With offices nationwide, our shared vision is to integrate technology and human potential to tackle tough issues facing the world. Through teamwork, sharing knowledge and building on experience, we achieve outcomes that benefit our clients and the communities we serve together.
Haley & Aldrich - 17 months ago