We're looking for a client and results oriented Geologist to assist professionals on diverse project teams in our dynamic Oakland office. This is an opportunity to work on challenging environmental services projects for a wide range of clients.
- Conduct due diligence and assist with permitting
- Coordinate with multiple sub-contractors
- Conduct field activities for site characterization and remediation projects
- Data compilation and report writing
- Data interpretation and presentation to project team
- Min 3 years of work experience with general environmental, including permitting, site investigations, and remediation
- Strong computer and modeling skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology or Hydrogeology
- Ability to travel
- Excellent organizational and written and oral communication skills
- GIS experience is a plus
About Haley & Aldrich:
Haley & Aldrich staff teams engage in challenging environmental, engineering and management projects with clients in the U.S. and internationally. If you enjoy seeing the positive impact of your work and want to grow your skills in a rewarding, collaborative learning environment, we would like to hear from you. With offices nationwide, our shared vision is to integrate technology and human potential to tackle tough issues facing the world. Through teamwork, sharing knowledge and building on experience, we achieve outcomes that benefit our clients and the communities we serve together.