Area of Interest:
Environmental & Infrastructure
The Shaw Group provides premier engineering, design, construction, and maintenance services to government and private-sector clients in a wide array of industries, including the energy, environmental, infrastructure, and emergency response markets.
Performs a variety of scientific work on all phases of projects. Must be able to work independently at an offsite, client location.
Work activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collection and interpretation/evaluation of scientific data
- Field support for miscellaneous project tasks, including monitoring-well drilling; site investigations; remediation-related activities; Phase I ESAs; contractor oversight.
- Support for environmental compliance tasks - RCRA, water programs (e.g., NPDES), air programs (e.g., emission inventories), client facility visits to confirm regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 0 to 2 years experience
- Must be able to travel 50-80% of the time
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, Word) is a must.
- Must be able to communicate clearly through written reports
The Shaw Group is one of the world's largest power plant engineering and construction contractors, as well as a top environmental...