Provide subject matter experts on full time basis to work collaboratively as a member of an integrated government and contractor team. Offer expertise on nautical chart compilation and Notice to Mariners support. Support missions in a dynamic, fast pace, team environment supporting critical GEOINT activities. This position is located in Springfield, VA.
- 1+ years of experience as a Geospatial Analyst-Experience with digital cartography, image processing, computer technology, geographical information systems (GIS), geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, and photogrammetry
- Knowledge of geographic and cartographic principles-Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of database entry and graphics design principles
- Ability to read and understand intelligence issues, military affairs, and use GIS (Arc 9.3) to develop Geospatial Intelligence reports and products to solve problems-TS/SCI clearance
- Knowledge of ESRI PLTS
- Knowledge of ePOD-M workstations for nautical chart production work
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V.
Job : Imagery and Remote Sensing
Primary Location : United States-Virginia-Springfield
Travel : Yes, 5 % of the Time
Booz Allen Hamilton - 15 months ago
For almost a century, consultants at Booz Allen Hamilton have been helping US government agencies operate more efficiently at home and...