Capstone Corporation's Military Civil Operations is currently seeking qualified and talented individuals wishing be considered for a Geospatial Analyst in one of the following regions:
These positions will be filled upon final task order award.
- Region 1: Boston, MA
- Region II: New York, NY (includes PR and VI)
- Region III: Philadelphia, PA
- Region IV: Atlanta, GA
- Region V: Chicago, IL
- Region VI: Denton, TX
- Region VII: Kansas City, MO
- Region VIII: Denver, CO
- Region IX: Oakland, CA (includes Hawaii and Guam)
- Region X: Seattle, WA (includes Alaska)
- Provides GIS technical and analytical support to FEMA operations.
- Conducts analysis of GIS products to determine threat and vulnerability assessments.
- Manipulates database to provide reports and products to FEMA missions.
- Designs and manages various databases.
- Evaluates, analyzes, and manipulates spatial data in order to develop, present, and communicate information to senior leadership.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Five (5) years GIS experience.
- Excellent analytical, spatial, and cartographic skills.
- Detailed knowledge of Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI) products: ArcView: ArcGIS 8.2,8.3,9.0; and extensions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the ERDAS Imagine, PCI Geomatics, or comparable image handling software in support of GIS applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short fused deadlines to support real world operations.
- Active secret clearance, or the ability to obtain an interim, is required prior to start of employment.
Capstone Corporation - 16 months ago