Geospatial Analyst - Journeyman
SpecTIR geospatial analysts have experience and expertise in a variety of
disciplines such as WMD, JIEDDO, multi- and all-source analysis, biometrics,
electro-optical, software and system engineering. Our SpecTIR Government
Solutions Division based in Fairfax, VA is seeking four talented Geospatial
Analysts as candidates for work at Little Creek, VA (two each) and Coronado, CA
The most competitive candidates will have:
SpecTIR, LLC offers a competitive salary, advancement opportunities and an
excellent benefits package including medical, dental,vision, and 401K.
- TS/SCI security clearance.
- Three to ten years of experience. A Bachelor's degree in a related field
below may count for up to four years of experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree is desired with relevant experience in one or more of
the following: Geographic Information Systems, Cartography, Geography, Remote
Sensing, Geology, or other substantive training and experience in these or
- Experience with ArcGIS and extensions and other geospatial-related software
suites and analysis tools such as GoogleEarth, ERDAS Imagine, SocetSet,
RemoteView, Oracle, etc.
- Multi- or all-source analytical familiarity. Knowledge and experience with
digital cartography, image processing, geographical information systems (GIS),
production techniques, remote sensing and photogrammetry.
- Ability to read and understand intelligence and military issues and a
demonstrated knowldge of commercial imagery, products and sensors.
If you take pride in working for a high integrity company focused on delivering
technical solutions to our government customers, use the "apply" link