Please note: This position is contingent upon contract award. This is a part time position for an estimated 500 hours per year.
Project Scope: The purpose of this project is to develop the Tribal Response and Coordination Annex (Tribal Annex) to the Region X All Hazards Plan. The Tribal Annex will describe a federally integrated concept of operations in support of Tribal Nations and Alaskan Native Villages/Corporations. This annex will also be focused on the point of inject of federal tribal support in order to facilitate an efficient and prompt federal response effort. This Regional Annex will incorporate capabilities and requirements that are necessary during an incident involving Tribal Nations and/or Alaskan Native Villages (Tribes) in Region X.
Place of Performance: The majority of work will be performed at the FEMA Region X Regional Office in Bothell, WA. All contractor personnel must not be in travel status within 50 miles of the Place of Performance. In addition, work may be performed at FEMA Region X Northview Corporate Center in Lynnwood, WA, FEMA Region X Alaska Area Office in Anchorage, AK, FEMA HQ in Washington DC, and the Region X states (Washington, Oregon, Alaska and Idaho) and Tribes.
Period of Performance: Project is likely to start in mid-November and last for 12 months.
Duties and Responsibilities: The Analyst shall demonstrate knowledge in:
. Minimum/General Experience: Three (3) years of experience in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of systems, software, GIS, RS, GPS, and data integration solutions to administrative, scientific, and technical problems through the use of computer technology.
- Developing Geographic Databases through use of GIS/GPS and advanced technologies for specialized purposes such as E-911 addressing and Utility Mapping.
- Using various GIS software (primarily HAZUS, shake maps, ESRI ArcGIS, Arc/Info Workstation, and ArcView), as well as various geographic data formats and standard data conversion and transformation methods, for geographic analysis.
- Creating maps (using large-format plotters), reports, and presentations in support of various GIS and technology projects.
- Working cooperatively with other GIS Analysts, Technicians and/or Project Managers to complete assigned work.
- Update RX All Hazard Plan and Annexes GIS products to synchronize plans.
Minimum Education: Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in GIS, Surveying, Engineering, Geography, Information Systems or related degree.
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Must have or be able to obtain a NACI clearance
enGenius Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
M / F / D / V
enGenius Consulting Group - 30+ days ago