Monsanto has an excellent opportunity available for a Business Analyst Lead within the US IT Row Crops Organization. At Monsanto, we are dedicated to providing farmers the broadest choice of products and services that will help them produce more, conserve more and lead improved lives. The US Row Crops IT (USIT) team works in the US organization partnering across business functions to help to deliver growth, agility and efficiency in the U.S. The accepted candidate will join the USIT organization to develop new business capabilities that may span across multiple organizations including product development, agronomy, sales and technology development.
- Developing IT solutions for business and technical processes for tech dev, agronomy and product management teams
- Represents business unit requirements, business cases for technology development
- Successfully partnering with the business functions and teams to understand requirements, and works at overall process improvement opportunities; considered expert in field within the organization
- Ability to map out business processes, analyze and suggest opportunities for improvement via software implementation
- Coordination and communication across USIT business analysts, PM, delivery teams, test, training, launch and solution architects to convey a clear vision and guidance for software development teams to implement the right solution
- Working collaboratively with other business functions or teams, managing multiple relationships and engagements across multiple projects.
- Developing people and providing leadership to a team of analysts working across multiple projects and business units
- BS degree in Biological Sciences, Plant Breeding, Environmental Science, GIS, or a related field
- Experience with GIS (Geospatial Information Systems) concepts and tools a must. Experience with ESRI and development of geospatial platforms a plus
- 10+ years experience working on IT projects, scoping our business needs, processes improvement opportunities, defining capabilities, testing need and plans for adoption within organizations
- MS degree/MBA
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly; prior experience with business process modeling a plus
- Previous experience with agricultural or biotechnology IT product development
- Candidate should have strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills as well as problem solving skills
- Self motivated and driven to drive opportunities and without appreciable direction
- Demonstrated the ability to foster and maintain relationships with new and existing IT and business clients at all levels of the organization
- Ability to listen and translate business needs into multiple solution possibilities via written proposals
Monsanto - 9 months ago
Monsanto is one of the world’s leading agricultural technology companies. We’re a company committed to innovation, focused on...