Geospatial Information Technology Web and MultimediaTech
Washington DC Metro Area, Northern VA
Prerequisite: Top Secret SCI security clearance must be active prior to consideration
Position is with federal intelligence agency and requires both the security clearance and prior experience with such agency or DOD for consideration.
Customize, configure, manage and maintain a structured database web service. Responsible for production, archiving and dissemination of Agency data, assist in developing and maintaining Software code to support intelligence related products; assist in developing and maintaining interactive database and web services. Work through analysts to gather and maintain requirements.
• BS Degree in relevant study, 7-10 years’ experience in similar activities. Tech certifications preferred.
· Proficiency in the following computer programming languages and applications is required: ColdFusion, Apache, HTML, XML, VB, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office suite.
· Exceptional computer skills and proficiency on PC and Unix platforms and familiarity with File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
· Thorough understanding and extensive experience in all phases and aspects of concept development, design and implementation of web-based storage, access, display and retrieval capabilities to support complex imagery, geospatial and textual information.
· Thorough understanding of multiple front-end and back-end web-enabled technologies.
· Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, analytical reasoning capabilities and the ability to organize and classify large amounts of related and unrelated data.
· Ability to understand customer needs and manipulate a variety of formats portraying graphic information and an ability to disseminate that information quickly and efficiently through Intelink.
· Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator, and any video and multimedia applications.
· Familiarity with the US Intelligence Community, specifically NGA geospatial intelligence products, and NGA Gateway.
· Familiarity with graphic design principles and strong programming and development experience.
· Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current security clearance specified. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location. St. Louis Metro.
Please include salary history/requirements when responding.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package.
Interested candidates should apply on line using the following link Our system works best with Word 2003 .doc or .rtf version of your resume. Windows 7 docx format will not upload properly
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 18 months ago
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...