Radiance Technologies, a rapidly growing employee owned company supporting a wide range of defense programs, is searching for talented Geospatial Intelligence Analysts. These analysts will provide technical and analytical support in the area of advanced geospatial intelligence (AGI) and apply practical skills and knowledge for the production, exploitation and dissemination of intelligence in support of the National Air and Space Intelligence Center at Wright-Patterson AFB. The assignment will require the analyst to work collaboratively with government military and civilians and other contractors both within NASIC and across the intelligence community to produce critical GEOINT/ MASINT intelligence products.
- Perform analysis of complex datasets to produce relevant intelligence products
- Utilize advanced GEOINT/MASINT tools to exploit remotely sensed data
- Prepare and present reports and briefings on analytical findings and other analysis topics
- Perform assignments both independently and as part of a multi-dimensional analytical team
- Support the maintenance of government required documentation
- Participate in government required training activities
- Shift work may be required
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication, technical writing, and briefing skills
- Knowledge of Military intelligence production
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Minimum of two years intelligence analysis training
- Experience exploiting remotely sensed data
- Experience with advanced remote sensing exploitation tools
Radiance Technologies was founded in 2000 to make the delivery of large digital assets simpler, faster, and more secure.