Riverside Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer that takes pride in our professional staff. We are always looking for self-motivated individuals who want to make a difference and seek top-notch professionals whose education or background demonstrates they have the skills necessary to help our sponsors be successful. Our areas of expertise include scientific research, systems engineering, technical support, program management, education and training, and acquisition. We prefer people who can work in small autonomous groups with minimal management direction.
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Geospatial Intelligence Analyst for our Fayetteville, NC location. Applicant must be willing to deploy oversees for up to 120 days per year.
Provide the INSCOM G3 Intelligence Operations Center (IOC) with Intelligence analysis support on multiple classified system networks; to users at all levels within the Intelligence Community (IC).
Supports the Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) analytical efforts by preparing intelligence reports, charts and maps and digital products. Creates complex geospatial overlays and products used as decision aids by commanders. Performs graphic and textual analysis and development. Conducts intelligence analysis to determine physical features and geographically referenced activities, structure and target anomalies. Responsible for supervision and mentoring of subordinate geospatial intelligence analysts. Performs Quality Assurance/Quality Control checks before products are disseminated.
- 5-8 years of analytical experience
- Graduate of DOD Geospatial/Imagery Intelligence College or equivalent.
- Advanced experience in the analysis, reporting, dissemination of GEOINT products and reports.
- Expert with COTS Geospatial Software sets to include ArcGIS (9.x), ERDAS Imagine, FalconView, GoogleEarth as well as additional plugins to include SocketSet GXP, Spatial Analyst, Network Analyst, GeoRover and PLTS.
- Experience with Microsoft products including Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
- In-depth knowledge of collection methods, interpretation analysis, Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB) and geospatial methodology as it relates to tactical intelligence planning.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
US Security Clearance Required: Must have an active TS/SCI clearance. A CI Polygraph may be required.
- Prior OIF/OEF deployment or other recent combat support assignment.
- BA/BS desired
Background checks and security clearances verification will be requested in the event a candidate is offered employment.
Riverside Research is an independent not-for-profit, scientific-research institution committed to enhancing the security of our nation...