Assist crew chief in all work duties including: shop, field, collection of field data, rig maintenance, and support truck maintenance
Drive support vehicle to and from job sites
Collect and prepare soil samples
Return field samples and data in an organized and complete manner to the engineer/geologist assigned to project
- Must have a valid driver''s license and clean driving record. Must have good mechanical ability
- Must have ability to obtain a valid Class B license within 90 days
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be able to work in outdoors in all types of weather
- Must be available to travel upt ot 50% and on short notice
- Must be available for night and weekend work
- Previous drilling experience desirable.
Braun Intertec has been providing geotechnical consulting services to the University of Minnesota since 1993.
The majority of the...