At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways —developing many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable buildings, transport and civil engineering projects. Arup is a global engineering and consulting firm of 11,000 creative minds. Our integrated approach to engineering and design brings together the best professionals to meet our clients’ needs.
We are currently seeking a Geotechnical Engineer to interpret ground conditions and understand their impact on design and construction.
Your responsibilities will involve:
• Geotechnical design and calculations
• Management and execution of ground investigations
• Static & dynamic slope stability evaluation
• Liquefaction potential evaluation
• Client interaction during meetings
• Proposal preparation
• Project management
Qualified professionals will have:
• Master’s of Engineering in Geotechnical Engineering, including seismic background required
• 4-6 years relevant experience
• Sound knowledge of civil engineering fundamentals, soil and rock mechanics
• PE license
• Pursuing GE license
• Good communication skills essential for team-based working
• Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment, and must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
Things always look up for Arup Group, a global design and business consulting firm. The company provides engineering, architectural, and...