PSI, national geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing, and environmental consulting firm, seeks a highly motivated geotechnical engineer to join our local office. Our office is experiencing rapid growth and we are recruiting professionals who will embrace our vision to be the nation's most trusted provider of "Information To Build On" for clients that buy, sell, design, construct, develop, finance and manage properties.
• Direct and execute geotechnical project assignments including, engineering analysis and report preparation, field exploration and laboratory services.
• Provide senior level review of proposals and reports, and ensure that commitments to clients are met.
• Participate in proposal development and presentation and assist in business development activities.
• Actively participate in professional and technical organizations.
• BS or MS (preferred) degree in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering
• 5+ year’s geotechnical experience
• Registered/licensed engineer a plus
• Proficiency in project management is required.
• Excellent understanding and knowledge of geotechnical engineering and related disciplines with the ability and desire to provide creative and practical solutions to meet the client’s needs.
Following proper safety guidelines is part of what makes PSI’s operation successful and you will be expected to follow PSI’s established safety policies and procedures. PSI is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test and drivers license evaluation.
PSI's client base offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a wide variety of project types and an outstanding career opportunity with our company. PSI has over 125 offices nationwide with 2,500 employees. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
PSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Professional Service Industries, Inc. - 11 months ago
City of Mesquite
American Society of Civil Engineers
- 1 hour ago
City of Mesquite - Mesquite
American Public Works Association
- 14 hours ago
Sr. Civil Engineer - P.E.
Lowham Walsh Engineering & Environmental Services
- 5 days ago