Part-Time Opportunities in San Francisco! (20+ hours per week eligible for Full Benefits Package)
About On Lok
On Lok is a well-established and respected non-profit health care and social services organization celebrating 40 years of success and growth. On Lok has pioneered the development of the PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) model and is among the most highly respected senior health organizations in the country. We value and appreciate our team of over 700 staff located in San Francisco, Fremont and San Jose.
On Lok Lifeways is a known innovator in health care and 2009 recipient of the American Hospital Association's distinguished Justin Ford Kimball Innovators Award.
- Provide personal care and chore services to participants in their own homes according to the individual treatment plan (i.e. grooming, dressing, showers, peri-care, toileting, housekeeping, preparation of meals, assisting participants to eat, assisting with medications as needed, and laundry).
- Demonstrates safe practices, by utilizing proper body mechanics, adhering to universal precautions, and maintaining environmental safety.
- Interacts and provides services to participants, families and team members in a professional manner (i.e. encourage participation in conversation and activities). Communicates observations to team members.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- HHA (required) or CNA certification (preferred).
- Bilingual ability highly preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as part of interdisciplinary team.
- Must be flexible to work assigned shifts in center and/or private homes.
- Physical activities require the ability to stoop, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, talk, hear, and repetitive motion of the wrist and hands.
- Physical requirement: visual acuity and the ability to lift/move up to 75 lbs occasionally and up to 50 lbs frequently.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 403(b) plan with company match.
For immediate consideration, please contact Jessica Mathers at Jmathers@onlok.org or (888-609-5258). To apply online, visit www.onlok.org.