The Gift Shop Clerk position is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, entrepreneurial person who is consistently seeking a better way to conduct business. Oversees the volunteers and the day to day operations of MaineGeneral Medical Center Gift Shop. Performs customer sales and service, merchandising, stocking, labeling and other administrative functions in a manner so that guests receive an attractive and secure place to shop with friendly and attentive service. Working as a Gift Shop Clerk will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
- Floral License valid in the state of Maine (may be required).
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) preferred.
- 1-3 year’s experience in a lead position in retail operations, including purchasing and staffing, preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role preferred.
- Experience with budgeting, inventory management and purchasing preferred.