The Gift Shop/Retail Kiosk Cashier is a customer service position servicing the casino and hotel guest with all their retail needs. The cashier also participates in all facets of the store operations, computer systems and cost of goods that are in effect.
- Rings up merchandise and handles cash.
- Provides great customer service to the hotel and casino guests.
- Sells the merchandise.
- Handles the inventory control for the gift shop
- Handles the receiving and merchandising
- Works the computer system for the store operation.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- One (1) year previous work experience in cash handling and customer service working in a similar operation.
- Must have good customer service and communication skills. Basic office skills and knowledge of computer programs,
- MS Word and Outlook.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
Employees working the Casino or Bowling Center may be exposed to second-hand smoke and moderate levels of noise.
- 2 years ago - save job