Replace broken or pitted windshields and window glass in motor vehicles by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive dispatch from Glass Manager for daily assignments.
- Load glass in truck as needed.
- Remove broken glass by unscrewing frame.
- Smooth cut edge of glass by holding against abrasive belt.
- Apply moisture-proofing compound along cut edges and installs glass in vehicle.
- Weatherproof window or windshield and prevents it from rattling by installing rubber channeling strips around sides of glass.
- Install precut replacement glass to replace curved windows.
- Replace or adjust parts in window-raising mechanism.
- Immediately follow up with Glass Manager on any problems that arise in the installation of the glass.
- Maintain high levels of quality control.
- Provide excellence in customer service.
- Inform Glass Manager of any needed supplies including out of stock glass.
- Keep all toll and gas receipts for reimbursement.
- Drive the glass vehicle in a safe manner.
- Insure that all needed equipment is operating properly.
- Immediately report any accident/incident to the Glass Manager.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact email@example.com
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Maintain a good rapport with all supervisors and co-workers.
- Take responsibility in your area of employment with Gerber for reporting, making recommendations and correcting situations adverse to the Company’s best interest.
Gerber Collision & Glass - 2 years ago
Twisted metal is music to the ears at True2Form Collision Repair Centers. The company specializes in bodywork and paint jobs on cars...