High School Graduate/GED
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company seeking a Glassware Technician.
The Glassware Technician will be required to work any 3 day combination such as Monday - Thursday during a given week (3-hour shift 2 days, and 4-hour shift 1 day - shift begins at 9 a.m.). *Total hours for a given week must not exceed 10 hours.
Responsibilities of Glassware Technician:
Qualifications of the Glassware Technician:
- Washing and proper rinsing of all glassware utilized by the department
- Properly returns all glassware items into cabinet areas for storage
- Help maintains laboratory and chemical inventory needed in the department
- Follow all safety regulations and utilize all safety equipment provided
- Exposed to hot glassware after drying cycle completed so safety procedures required
- Required to be in a standing position most of the day
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Dissolution experience is a plus
- Ability to commit to a year-long part time temporary role
- Good organizational skills
- Will require work with your hands, wrists and fingers
Minimum of a high school diploma
Founded in 1995, Atrium Staffing is a privately held, woman-owned staffing and recruitment firm with revenues grossing over $185M. Atrium...