Cisco seeks a Global Account Manager to manage a large enterprise account in the Financial Space. This position requires a strong aptitude for identifying customer business needs and for building relationships with primary influencers in the purchasing decision process. This is a great chance to apply your management and sales skills and experience working with a world-class enterprise team in a role with high visibility and impact. The Global Account Manager will lead the team responsible for Cisco Security and Mobility solutions for a large Finance Global account
- Understand and work with organizations at the local and global level.
- Be responsible for annual booking/revenue quota and strategic direction for the solution team.
- Maintain direct customer contact while demonstrating both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations, lead customer discussions, and marshalling Cisco resources across business units to advance the sales process.
- Apply global team Leadership to share best practices in success and provide leadership and convey the account strategic direction.
- Liaise with, senior Cisco management, and internal resources to advance the development of the account.
- A minimum of 3 years successful sales experience managing a large strategic account, building and developing sales relationships to a CXO level in a growing business environment; experience must be in a technical sales organization that included account managers and systems engineers.
- Minimum of 2 years of international business experience in a sales, business development or marketing capacity required.
- Extensive client-side experience or financial industry experience in a similar role, and is comfortable with developing mid- and long-term strategy, budgeting and other business needs.
- Strong technical and business knowledge with complementary skills to understand the customer s business drivers.
- A strong track record in financial vertical sales.
- Demonstrated success with managing large accounts, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short term, midterm, and long-term opportunity management.
- Experience and success with a team selling approach across business units is a must, including successfully diagnosing and proactively resolving potential team conflict.
- Ability to deliver business value to the account and build on key customer relationships.
- Demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy. Position "end to end" solutions and articulate Cisco strategies to senior customer executives.
- Bachelors or master s degree in business administration or equivalent preferred
Cisco Systems - 2 years ago
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...