PLEASE NOTE: Strong candidate identified |
TITLE: Global Account Manager
Gexpro is seeking to fill a Global Account Manager role for the Industrial Metals Market.
· Develop and implement global sales strategies to grow profitably in the commercial aerospace market
· Collaborate with customers and Gexpro /Rexel Holdings functional organizations to sell & implement capabilities and leverage strengths to deliver sales, margin growth, and TCO culture and solutions.
· Lead and integrate Divisions and local branch offices to meet customer expectations for OTD, Safety, and TCO metrics
· Develop and maintain effective customer sales teams at each major location.
· Interface with key suppliers to develop & maintain good relationships and global solution strategies.
· Drive commercial aerospace initiative regionally, nationally, and globally.
· Meet or exceed budgeted sales goals, gross margin targets, and TCO requirements of assigned accounts and defined products.
· Assist local, regional, national, and global account plans/penetration strategy using formal Gexpro tools and Rexel Holdings’ leveraged vendor position.
· Work with Branches and GAMs throughout Rexel organization to grow sales in the commercial aerospace market segment.
· Drive incremental sales of commercial aerospace products through business development and end-user solicitation.
· Use Six Sigma methodology to grow sales profitably.
· Perform all aspects of selling to drive and develop commercial aerospace sales to new and existing customers including: TCO projects, project quotations, closing orders, preparation of submittals and resolving customer problems.
· Develop long term global partnership with customer that leverages Rexel’s global footprint
· Facilitate quarterly executive reviews that include but are not limited to OTD performance, Safety , TCO, and self-audits of pricing model
- Project management and vendor managed inventory program implementation knowledge and experience
- Aerospace hardwarel product knowledge; including MS, AN, AS spec commodities
- Demonstrated knowledge of aerospace hardware distribution.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate on all levels within internal and external groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good team player
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to consistently deliver and drive accountability surrounding customer KPIs
- Ability to work efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
- Associate or Bachelors degree, technical school training
- 2 years of Inside sales experience in Industrial markets.
- 2 years of global, key account implementation experience
- Familiarity with automated order entry systems & PCs running Windows based software.
- Gexpro and GE product knowledge
- Knowledgeable and current about market, customers and vendors
- Greenbelt Certification
- PC skills.
Rexel - 9 months ago