The role of the Global Account Executive is responsible for strategic solution-based sales to our premier client(s) in the financial vertical to meet/exceed all business/sales targets. Strategic services Solutions are characterized by a complex combination of technical, business, financial, and human resource issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers.
The Sr. Account Executive is responsible for building C-Level relationships in an effort to execute their global strategic plans with a team of sales, service, and solution engineers to ensure account growth and optimum customer satisfaction. The purpose of this position is to further develop existing business and executive level client relationships, cultivate new relationships, align with IT and Business Groups to uncover new opportunities, develop solutions and sell strategic services, to include Network, IP Telephony, Data Center solutions including Cloud Computing, Managed Services, Security Services, Call Center Solutions, and CPE offerings. It is critical for the Sr. Account Executive to be a team leader, an astute business person, have exceptional business insight, show executive/boardroom presence, and have outstanding judgment.
This position will:
- Develop and manage local executive relationships, and provide leadership to the other team members in relation to the Enterprise Business Segment.
- Develops strategic plans based on industry trending and customer analysis, which includes preparing executive profiles, and continuous study of assigned accounts’ industry, business and trends.
- Develop a version of the Strategic Plan to share with customers to solicit their input and have them gain a sense of joint ownership of the Plan.
- Prepares sales forecasts, account status reports, and recommendations to enhance account growth and revenue potential
- Participates in contract negotiations.
- Develops creative and customized package of new applications and services.
- Requires an understanding of Verizon services/products and network.
The preferred candidate must have demonstrated in previous roles: strong leadership skills, an ability to operate in positions requiring significant self direction and motivation, and a proven track record in consultative selling solutions.
Degree preferred plus 5-7 years successful strategic/solutions and/or systems integration sales experience or related discipline. Must be able to manage, lead and influence others outside of their department/functional area as such, managerial experience a plus.
Excellent communication skills, able to interact with C-Level executives, polished and professional, ability to work effectively on their own and work well under tight deadlines. Able to effectively work on multiple projects at a time. Must be organized. Negotiation skills required. Must be able to identify short and long term goals to achieve overall team/company objectives. Travel may be required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Verizon - 18 months ago
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...