The Manager of Application will be responsible for
oversight of global development efforts across the
functional IT portfolios. This position will also have
responsibility for building the integration and business
intelligence foundation for McDermott that will be
leveraged on all future projects. Strong skills and
experience with Microsoft BI/EAI tools and strategies is
necessary. This role will provide both strategic and
technical direction to a team of developers, along with
assisting in setting and upholding standards.
Familiarity with the EPCI business model and the types
of data needed to be passed from systems is a benefit.
The role requires providing some production support as
well as participation in the implementation of new
functionalities. As such, this position requires strong
technical, verbal, and written communication skills,
with demonstrated teamwork and organizational
capabilities. This role will manage multiple resources
in different locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
tools and strategies is necessary.
- Minimum 5 + years of .Net experience.
- Extensive experience in Business Intelligence
- Experience in Java is a plus.
- Strong skills and experience with Microsoft BI/EAI
web based reporting.
- Experience in SQL Server.
- Experience in designing, developing and delivering
types of data needed to be passed from systems is a
- Familiarity with the EPCI business model and the
- Ability to gather and analyze business requirements,
- Ability to support applications in a global
- Ability to follow up on production issues until
skills, with demonstrated teamwork and
- Strong technical, verbal, and written communication
external) across different locations.
- Ability to manage multiple resources (internal and
McDermott - 23 months ago