The Associate Brand Manager supports the Director of Strategic & Digital Marketing and select Brand Managers in the planning and development long-term brand/product strategies, overseeing development of product portfolios, liaising with product development studios and developing and executing marketing programs to achieve or exceed overall division financial goals. The Associate Brand Manager will manage and track marketing expenses against established budgets and optimize campaigns to keep all projects within approved budgets and timelines, and coordinate with other regional teams to ensure a united and single global brand product launch program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the creation and implementation of strategic marketing plans and assist in development of budgets
- Track and report marketing expenses against defined budgets
- Manage day-to-day communications with internal and external agency resources
- Correlate and analyze sales data against market spend
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration and execution of our global marketing campaigns
- Conduct focused product and market research to analyze market demand and trends
- Work effectively with internal cross-functional teams including Community, Public Relations, Channel Marketing, Product Development and Sales
- Effective manage projects throughout lifecycle to maximize profitability
- Support Sales team with marketing presentations and key assets
- Support Events team for key industry, retail and consumer conferences and shows
- 3 years of product or brand management experience at leading consumer packaged goods or entertainment software company strongly desired
- Knowledge or interest in vodeo gaming and interactive entertainment industry preferred
- Ability to organize, prioritize, communicate cross-functionally and executive projects with detail and on time
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze varieties of data and identifying marketing trends
- Some travel required
Bachelor's degree with coursework in Marketing, Sales, Finance and/or Business.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.