We have an immediate need for a results-oriented, innovative global marketer to support our Marvel business. In conjunction with the objectives set in the global brand strategy, you will build a cohesive and actionable category marketing plan for the brand, leveraging the best thinking from around the world and realizing synergies in execution. Partnering with internal and external resources, you will develop and execute integrated programs, including advertising, promotions, public relations, etc. You will ensure the brand expressions and essence are consistent across the globe. You will confirm that category plans are consistent and relevant to the region at any stage of brand development. Finally, you will collaborate with our Licensor on the global entertainment strategy.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities::
Under the general direction of the Global Brand Leader and senior team, you will:
Develop integrated global consumer communications strategy:
1. Develop extensive category plans for the brand, ensuring the brand has a meaningful long term consumer position and achieves maximum volume profit/growth.
2. Assist with analysis of products, brand and category performance.
3. Develop primary communication vehicles in advertising, PR, online, etc.
4. Contribute to the overall brand strategy through development of successful relationships with internal design staff and external licensor.
Create go-to-market template to deliver global marketing to regional level:
1. Provide timely and consistent communication of brand activity and key information to internal business partners.
2. Act as point person/key liaison on all licensing related business matters.
3. Oversees regional merchandising activities relative to category plan.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in consumer packaged goods marketing, preferably supporting a global brand.
- Functional experience and/or knowledge will include:
- Expertise at implementation of a fully integrated marketing program.
- International experience and global perspective.
Required experience: 5+ years
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
- Expertise in transforming a strategy and vision into actionable plans.
- Expertise in developing world class, leading edge media, licensing, advertising and promotions campaigns.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills.
Minimum required education: Bachelor's Degree
Job category: Production & Operations;Marketing & Product
Doostang - 13 months ago
Hasbro, Inc. (Hasbro) is engaged in providing children’s and family leisure time and entertainment products and services, including...