- Requisition #: 201041487
- Job Category: Marketing
- Operation: International Marketing
- Job Group: Specialist
- Job Grade: 10D
- Job Code: S507
- Relocation Assist Available: No
- Location: ATLANTA, GA 30328 - UPS CORPORATE OFFICES
The Global Business Planning & Reporting Specialist is responsible for supporting his/her marketing workgroup by developing and compiling standard and ad-hoc marketing reports. He/she integrates marketing data and information from multiple sources to produce reports and support the marketing of UPS products and services.
To obtain and compile reporting data, the Global Business Planning & Reporting Specialist gathers data and information from research sources, runs queries on data such as volume and revenue, and performs data cleansing and transformation to facilitate analysis. He/she also obtains customer behavior data from external data sources, and reviews multiple data sources to validate accuracy. This position gathers relevant data and assists analysts in analyzing and interpreting information to respond to ad hoc requests. The Marketing Specialist works across functions (e.g., with Customer Information Management) to gain access to atypical data sources, and summarizes and communicates research results and implications to initiators of requests.
- Build data management databases for new reports
- Build reports and reporting processes to efficiently and effectively summarize information, trends, and analyses using graphs, charts, and text
- Document reporting processes to facilitate development of standard reports
- Document queries used to build reports to ensure that queries can be replicated
- Distribute and share reports and information with stakeholders and selected audiences
- Presents report findings internally to keep workgroups informed and up-to-date
- Applies financial knowledge in order to read and interpret financial statements, develop business cases using financial information (e.g. cost, revenue forecasts, etc.) and plan and effectively manage budgets
- Applies information analysis by identifying key data sources, synthesizing data, and drawing conclusions based on logic and objectivity in order to generate solutions
- Applies problem definition and structure knowledge to describe problems, break them down into key issues, and identify solutions by testing hypotheses and identifying root causes
- Applies knowledge of the features and business applications of services, products and customer-facing technology offerings and solutions
- Conducts customer business process analysis and applies knowledge of how company solutions, such as order management, shipping and receiving, improve and benefit the customer’s processes
- Develops situational assessments through a comprehensive marketplace evaluation of customers, competitors, and market factors in order to identify implications, opportunities, and strategic issues
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Must be Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be currently located in the same geographic location as the job or willing to relocate yourself
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...