We are looking for a
Global CDS OSS Supervisor EMEA
Supervisory role provding support and responsible for all aspects of CDS OSS resources and tasks.
Duties and responsibilities
Qualifications and competencies
- Business Support for in Country Reporting.
- Producing Reports.
- Creating scheduled tasks.
- User Administration.
- Main contact for internal/external customer training.
- Provide support with client software configuration.
- Provide all documents and forms required for support requests.
- Send notifications regarding System faults and maintenance windows.
- Set up of client requirements document for national clients in conjunction with Account Manager.
- Assignment of Customer Profiles and reports.
- Administer security group(s).
- Building Manual Hierarchy Structures.
- Data Investigations.
- Internal and External Customer Training.
- Supervisory Repsonsibility of Operational Support Resources.
- Client profile creation and modification.
- Report Bug resolution.
- Troubleshoot when reports are not running.
- Provide assistance with system issues, i.e. system is down, running slow.
- Provide simple report developments such as - Data Dumps.
- Provide description of report fields
- Creation of process forms and documentation.
- Set up and manage 3rd Party exports/imports.
- Quality check reports.
- Maintenance of Lookup Tables(s).
- Prioritisation and Delegation of Tasks
- Training and Development and assessment of Country internal Staff
- Internal Country Project Lead
- Reporting on Metrics for Country department (i.e. Issues opened, closed, in progress etc).
- Be First point of escalation for Country specific CDS issues.
- Provide support to Country Team(s).
- Provde Regular Updates to CDS OSS Manager.
- Supervise Automatic Profile Build - SQL
- Any other duties within reason.
- Bachelor degree or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role in related environment.
- Able to work extended and / or off-hours as required.
- Occasional travel may be necessary.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MSOffice Suite, SQL and relational database knowledge Management.
- Supervisor or Team Leader experience.
- Excellent Data Analysis skills.
- Knowledge of database management and data manipulation.
- Proven Travel industry and GDS experience/knowledge.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English language.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Elize Wessels, Recruitment EMEA, at +31 20 562 1746 or email@example.com.
Click the button on the right(Create Profile / Profiel Creëren / Bewerben / Créez Le profill)
Field of Interest Category:
Client Data Solutions
Scheduled Work Hours:
Percent of Travel:
English - Read
English - Speak
English - Write
BCD Travel - 20 months ago
About BCD Travel:
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and...