Etonien, LLC is the fastest growing financial services firm in the United States focused solely on Accounting, Finance, Tax and Internal Audit, with a special focus on providing Interim CFO and Controller services.
Etonien, LLC was founded in 2008 by a leadership team that believed there was a way to bridge the gap between a transactional staffing firm and the traditional corporate employment path to allow professionals to provide their skills and experience to a wide range of clients with flexible and favorable long-term relationship options.
Etonien, LLC is seeking to build out their team of Big 4 CPAs and top school MBAs with at least 10 years of big company experience. This senior level professional will provide hands-on services for local and national companies across all industries.
Etonien is seeking a Global CFO level consultant with mergers and acquisition experience and background with large multinational manufacturing companies. This an interim engagement that will require up to 80% international travel and SAP integration experience. The ideal candidate will have an MBA and/or CPA, proven leadership abilities and eager to work with an emerging leader in financial consulting.
- The CFO will be responsible for completing the deal of a very complex international acquisition. The acquisition will involve preparing the acquired company for integration and organizing the financing of the deal.
- The CFO will be responsible for financial reporting including corporate accounting policies and external audit oversight.
- Primary interface with all external auditors.
- Build systems and processes that will streamline financial reporting and enforce compliance among the company’s divisions.
- Oversee the activities of the department, with direct reports including Accounting, Treasury, and Accounts Receivable.
- Plan, organize and direct the activities of General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cost Accounting, International Accounting, Cash Management, and Consolidation.
- Oversee and direct all monthly, quarterly and year-end closings including the year-end audit.
- Lead the preparation of consolidated financial statements with multiple levels of consolidation, internal reporting and external reporting to financial institutions.
- Assess and propose systems enhancements and drive process improvement.
- Direct execution of accounting and system implementation.
- Implement internal controls and processes to ensure the accuracy of financial information.
- Ensure that all established policies, rules, regulations and agreements are followed.
- Ensure that all department processes and procedures are appropriately documented and executed.
- Define and recommend departmental objectives, develop short term and long range plans and projects.
- Provide various levels of management with accurate and timely information necessary to make strategic and operating decisions.
- Evaluate existing and new accounting rules and recommend appropriate actions and/or procedures.
- 4-year degree in accounting or finance required
- CPA and/or MBA are preferred
- Experience; +10 years of progressive experience in accounting/finance of a large public or private company
- Multinational Manufacturing experience is required
- Will have experience leading a full cycle SAP integration
- A high sense of urgency, strength of conviction, a level head, and a desire to work closely with other executives on our client’s management team. Must thrive in a dynamic environment and be a natural leader capable of motivating and driving a team.
- Must possess an exceptionally strong results orientation and bias to action.
- Demonstrated a strong understanding of financial reporting and previous public accounting experience, preferably at a Big Four firm.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, IFRS, etc. Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley is highly desirable.
- 80% international travel is required, Candidate must have a valid passport